April is Sexual Assault Awareness month, so KMSF is promoting awareness and taking action by offering this 3-hour women’s seminar.
You’ll use your minds, voices, and bodies to empower yourself and learn how to defend various types of sexual assault.
In these 3 hours, you’ll learn:
- Techniques not covered in our 2-Day Women’s Seminar. Although this seminar covers techniques from Krav Maga Levels 2 to 4, beginners and all experience levels are welcome!
- Techniques to defend against common sexual assault and rape attacks including chokes/pins against the wall and attacks from the ground.
- Foundational techniques of self-defense and striking.
- How to increase your situational awareness on the street and with strangers and people you know.
- How to cultivate your strength and confidence.
Build confidence and real-life self-defense skills for on the street and in your life. Sign up now!
Krav Maga is one of the most effective and practical self-defense systems in the world today. It’s well-suited for women and people of any size or ability because it leverages simple body mechanics (instead of strength).
To continue your journey in self defense and fitness, KMSF also offers 14 Krav Maga Level 1 classes every week, where you can reinforce all the great confidence building and physical skills you learned in the seminar, and much more. Fitness classes include TRX, Conditioning, and Yoga.