A self-aware individual makes for a more confident person…
and a more productive employee.
Co-founder of Krav Maga San Francisco, Barny Foland is a veteran of self defense. He’s a Krav Maga Brown Belt and a Chinese Boxing Black Belt. Barny’s successfully trained hundreds of law enforcement personnel, corporate and non-profit employees over the past few decades including Google, Academy of Sciences & Lucas Films. His mission is to ensure individuals are equipped with the techniques to enhance awareness of their personal or office surroundings. This provides the foundation tools to develop strong muscle memory. Watch our 30 second Krav Maga video for the visual – it’s good!
In his interactive seminars (minimum one hour), Barny will train your employees the first steps of Krav Maga self defense. You’ll learn about body language awareness, verbal self-defense tactics, intuition, negating a threat, combat at-work violence and gain potential life-saving skills.
Our programs are designed with team building, confidence boosting, accelerated productivity, decreasing stress and increasing memory enhancement techniques. A workbook is provided alongside time for Q&A with Barny. We can also customize and tailor each seminar for individual company requirements.
Science has proven that self-confidence and personal empowerment are key indicators of professional success.
About Our Training Facilities
Barny & Gail own the Krav Maga Training Center (KMSF) in San Francisco. It’s the only certified Krav Maga Worldwide affiliate in the Bay Area and was launched in 1999. With a state-of-the-art 12,000 square foot facility, we offer classes in self defense, strength and cardio, yoga, TRX (Navy Seal training), conditioning and Cross Fit. We’re not a gym as we focus on 1 hour classes primarily, seven days a week.
Benefits of Krav Maga for Employees
- Increasing self confidence and value added empowerment, with quick decision making attributes
- Knowledge to negate a verbal or physical threat in our outside the office
- Empowerment & safety at work, reducing stress related illness or absenteeism and employee turnover
- Teaching valuable defense and safety skills to prevent and survive colleague hostility
- Increasing employee discipline morale and critical thinking for creative problem solving skills
- Improving creative (individual or team work) problem solving skills
- Building a stronger unity in the work place and enhances team work while improving discipline
- Increasing focus & productivity, especially under work pressure by eliminating complacency & apathy
- Accelerating self esteem and leadership skills with self control and stronger communication skills
- Promoting office comradery with enhanced wellness and encouraging positive energy
- Providing the foundation for employees to retain grace, rationality and composure under pressure
Booking a Seminar
Please contact Barny or Gail at 415 921 0612 or email us to schedule a self defense seminar. Empowering your employees is the best insurance policy you have.
We offer our Proven Krav Maga Seminar training or customize seminars for you, starting at one hour for maximum 20 employees. Private lessons are also available for you and employees, as a one time or ongoing training program. The more your employees train Krav Maga, this enables them to press their default button so they’re fully recharged for work again. We can train your employees at our center or for an additional charge, we can come to your office within the Bay Area.
We also offer Women-Only Seminars. Designed for women of all ages, fitness levels and body sizes, this seminar provides females with powerful knowledge when faced with violence at the work place or outside the office. Statistics confirm women are more likely to suffer serious injury from workplace violence from men. Homicide is the leading cause of death for women at work. Please contact us about scheduling a Women-Only Seminar.
Our seminars include one complimentary class at our training center for all your employees. We also offer 10% discount for these employees once they sign up for a 6 month or 1 year membership within 30 days of the seminar.
If you want to know more about Krav Maga, check out our corporate video.